Thursday, June 6, 2013

Emotisaurus! Theadless + Path Contest

EDIT: My submission is now live for voting! If you have a minute please vote for my stickers! You need to register but it only takes a couple seconds. Thanks!! Just click this link and you'll go right to my page. 

-----------------
I've been working on a project for a Theadless + Path contest the past week and I just finished it up! The contest was to design a set of 6 "stickers" to be used in Path's messaging system. Sort of like emoticons. I decided to use a dinosaur character I've been drawing forever. The winner gets a chunk of change and gets to expand their set to 24 stickers which I would LOVE to do (and probably will regardless). 

I just submitted my design to Threadless and it should be approved in a day or two. Once it's live for voting I'm going to need your help to vote for it! This will be the only time I'll be annoying I swear. Here's what I submitted so you can take a look now before it goes live! I'll update this entry with the link when it's available!

Thanks in advance! I worked really hard on this!

(submission)

(submission)

(detail)

(detail)







No comments:

Post a Comment