Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coming Up Next

In my previous post, which I posted some 5 minutes ago...I mentioned that I am done at Columbia, which is true. I don't lie. Trust me. Maybe.

I thought I would kind of outline my plans for the next few semesters, so that you all know, and in case I forget I can use this post as a reference.

In June I am starting summer classes at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. However, I am doing this online from my room, in Illinois. Sad I know. I'm taking a figure drawing and an experimental animation class, which should be pretty cool. I should have some nice drawings and other weird things to post here. At the moment I'm not sure what I'm taking in the fall. I know I'm taking a computer animation studio class and two other figure drawing classes, and also a history of visual effects or something or other.

I'm taking all these classes online for now, and in the spring I will most likely continue. However, I'm going to try and reapply to Ringling College of Art and Design this fall to see if I would get into their animation program. I tried this in the winter, but missed the cutoff date.

So that's the plan right now. I hope AAU has better instructors and more interesting classes so I can build my portfolio and fill this site with useless, but cool, things!

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment